Monday 24 January 2011

TOURNAMENTS: 2 Week Prep, The Eldritch Storm returns?

Ahoyhoy internets, I'm in a bit of a tizz because the gauntlet has well and truely been thrown towards my face. -really hard too, like it The Rock had thrown it or something- It's come to my attention that the Hallowed Halls club is running a knockout tourney next Saturday. Naturually, being the competitive minded gamer I am -yeah right...- I'll be attending and covering it for CSNS.

But the question is dearest reader, with three armies currently being worked and reworked with new models, which deserves an outing? The Eldar, Deathwatch or Dark Angels? The most complete -aka the one that would cost the least money to complete- would be the Eldar, but with a club filled with MEQs and Guard, playing with a Fast and Slow Eldar army like my Ulthwe is could prove problematic. The Deathwatch are in no fit state as yet, not even primed and missing 6 tanks -Rhino, Razorback, Speeder and 3 Dakka Preds- and the Doublewing Angels are in no state, I haven't even started updating them. Besides, I need to replace all those Assault Cannons with Cyclones and get a ton more TH/SS.

It's a real problem that's bothering me, at the moment I'm leaning towards the Eldar because hey, it's what I used to be known for at the club and heck, it might actually surprise someone to NOT see power armour. I really don't know. Let's see what I can dig up in time.

Love, Dave

1 comment:

  1. Take the eldar. Someone needs to bring xenos :)

    And anyway, you are an eldar player, you should be used to losing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...