Wednesday 25 May 2011

Ebay: Space Hulk for sale

Ahoyhoy internets, DaveHowitzer here, finally having some time away from work/painting to post something. Since the new GKs are costing me an arm and a leg, my better half is making me get shot of some of my precious plastic crack to make room for the Knight of Titan. It's a sad day when you start having to sell your old models -even ones unpainted, lying at the bottom of a box...sad times- 

Regardless, thought I'd let you all have the scoop on a bit of a find from the vaults of Howitzer-towers.

BRAND NEW UNOPENED- Space Hulk 2009 BNIB
 

Yeah, it's been lying there waiting to be painted, but life right now isn't for letting it happen, which is a shame, but I'd rather it went to an owner who can give it the love and attention that these models deserve.

If anyone fancies it and has any questions, don't hesitate to give me a shout and I'll see what I can do. More Ebay shizz and Grey Knights to come

Love, Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...