Wednesday 29 September 2010

40k: Assembling the Warhost Update #2

Ahoyhoy internets, DaveHowitzer here once again with a little Eldar progress update. Hobby time hasn't been given to me in droves this week due to my second love - being the job but in what little time I've had to paint a little I've manage to complete the first block of the 1000pts list, my 2 Troops and 1 HQ...well...besides a weapon platform but we'll overlook that. I have a couple days off as of tomorrow, so I'll hopefully be starting work on the Dire Avengers or Fire Dragons, which I haven't decided yet, but hopefully we'll have another complete unit by the end of the week. So I'll leave you with a few pics of the legal army as it stands, hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...